Water skiing in BlaichachWater sports in the Kleinwalsertal valley
Especially for families with teenagers and older children, water sports is always an option during summer holidays, which offers a lot of fun and action as well as a positive mood. Water fun is guaranteed at the water ski lift in Blaichach. During the summer months we take a weekly bus from the Alphotel to the water ski lift at Blaichach. Whether water skiing, kneeboarding, monoski, trickski, saucer, wakeboard - everything can be tried here. There are no age limits, however, the most important thing is that the "little ones" can swim!
The meeting point for the family rafting tours is in Sonthofen with the guides. After the greeting for the rafting tour and changing clothes - each participant gets the safety equipment (wetsuit, jacket and socks, life jacket and helmet) - there is a detailed instruction of the guides for behaviour in and on the water. Then nothing stands in the way of your fun in the water. In 8-12-man boats we drive to Immenstadt/Stein about 8 km along the Iller.
- Children aged 5 years and older accompanied by their parents
- unaccompanied by parents aged 10 and over
- Duration of the tour: 3 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Bring: bathing costumes, towels and shoes that can get wet
- Price: Parents € 30.00- Children: € 21.00