Fun in the water at the waterski lift in Blaichach
During the summer months, every week we go to Blaichach to the waterski lift. Whether waterskis, kneeboards, monoskis, trick skis, waterski plates, wakeboards- you can try out everything here. There are no specified age limits, the main thing is that the “little ones” are able to swim!
Meet in Sonthofen with the guides to be welcomed to the rafting tour.
After getting kitted out – each participant gets safety equipment (neoprene suit, jacket and socks, life jacket and helmet) – and there is in-depth instruction from guides about how to behave in and on the water.
Then nothing stands in the way of you having fun on the water. In 8-12-man boats
we sail to Immenstadt/Stein approx. 8 km along the Iller.
- Children from the age of 6 accompanied by their parents
- Children from the age of 10 unaccompanied by their parents
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Bring with you: swimming clothing, towel and shoes which are ok to get wet
- Price: parents € 49 Children: € 39