As part of our quality offensive, which we have, on the one hand started with our extensive renovations work in summer 2013; on the other we are becoming a member of Familotels, a specialist for family holidays.
Familotel ensures the very highest level of travelling comfort to suit the needs of families – without restrictions and without compromises, but with a great deal of extras and assurances. The name Familotels speaks for itself; it stands for guaranteed lovely holidays and also the TÜV quality seal ‘OK für Kids’.
Our guests’ well-being is our utmost priority; regular safety inspections take care of this.
- Traffic-calmed location
- An infrastructure which meets the needs of families
- Child-safe facilities, e.g. covered sockets, door stoppers, protected edges and railings
- Monitored play areas and leisure facilities, selected toys in every hotel
- Short routes: all the key facilities for children are in the immediate vicinity
- Over 40 certified hotels carry the official TÜV quality seal ‘OK für Kids’
The apartments and guest rooms in Familotel hotels are spacious and are designed to meet the needs of families. So you feel fantastic and can retreat in peace and tranquillity, whenever the mood takes you.
- Family rooms: 3-, 4- or multi-bedded rooms, some with connecting door
- Family apartments: 2 or more rooms in a variety of sizes
- cosy ambiance and furnishings
- Bedrooms can be completely darkened
- kitchen in rooms, or spacious shared kitchens
- 24-hr. laundry service and laundry room for guests
- set prices for children
- Non-smoking rooms
Comfort which meets the needs of children isn’t all about ‘stars’, it is all about the dependable standards provided by all hosts. All the basic equipment, opportunities to prepare food, child seats and back carriers, toys and much more are available right here in the hotel. You only have to pack your holiday bits and bobs – we take care of the rest!
- Baby monitor
- baby changing table, mat and bin for nappies
- Cots and high-chairs
- back carriers, prams and buggies
- high chairs and child seats
- baby bath tub, potty, WC insert and potty bench
- bottle warmer and vaporiser
- food preparation area available
- play rooms and retreat rooms, quiet areas
- hotel’s own play areas, 200m away at most
Whether baby, infant, child or teenager- age-appropriate supervision, supervised play and organised activities with experienced, very-well trained staff is guaranteed in all Familotels, at least 35 hours and 5 days a week. This means children get to have fun while parents get plenty of time to themselves!
- Adventure, sports and adventure programme
- Fast contact with other children; guaranteed friends
- Spacious playrooms and their own games library
- At least 2 family programme points each week
- Fun with Happy the clown – the Familotel mascot
- Staff have training in First Aid for infants
- children’s doctors, chemists and emergency services available on site
- Individual babysitting available for a fee; in all baby hotels: baby and infant supervision; at least 18 hours/week
Children know what they want – especially when it comes to food; meals which are suitable for children and a little bit of freedom ensures that picky eaters and fidgeters will really enjoy their food. We don’t get worked up about things and the little ones are the first to be served.e bedient.
- Preferential service for the little ones
- Colourful crockery for children and bibs
- painting set and colouring pens on the restaurant table
- Large children’s table
- Drinks available all day and juice bar for children
- Predominantly kids all-inclusive
- Space for them to move and play in the breakfast rooms and restaurants
- In all baby hotels: nursing tea, baby formula and bottled baby food
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic =mind. Free non-alcoholic drinks
Overnight stay in the booked category, buffet breakfast, afternoon snack, evening meal, non-alcoholic drinks and also coffee, tea, espresso and cappuccino available until the stated closing time and also at meals; available until 10.00 p.m.
Whether adult or child – with us every guest is a king! We are always here for you and are especially attentive, providing a courteous service and living the philosophy of a special family hotel business: Welcome to Familotel!
- Child-friendly hosts and trained staff
- Reliable contacts for children and their parents
- Open to individual interests and children’s requirements
- Officially recognised service quality
- Tranquil, welcoming surroundings, informal atmosphere and easy-going all-round organisation
- Convenient train station transfer
- Objective hotel assessment by way of guest questionnaires and testimonials from children are also available to look over and scrutinise online