Our hotel has been run by us for 3 generations and is a place where you and your family are the focus of attention. You are very well looked-after from the very first minute to the last. Since hospitality comes from the heart here.
- Speciality coffees such as Latte Macchiato and Cappuccino available for you to help yourself between 7.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- Non-alcoholic beverages from our drinks fountain - help yourself around the clock (cola, lemonade, orange juice, apple juice, iced tea and water)
- Substantial buffet breakfast and lunch with egg dishes, large selection of mueslis, hot sausages, salmon, cheese, sausage and much more, as well as a hiking and skiing snack for during the day
- Midday snack with salad, soup and a main dish at the buffet between 12.00 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. Coffee and cake buffet from 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. with freshly baked cakes, hearty breads, and also Walser mountain cheese with regional speciality sausages
- Evening meal with 4-course menu to choose from inclusive an extensive salad buffet (gluten-free and lactose-free menus available on request)
- A vegetarian evening menu each night
- Children get to eat from the children’s buffet (varies daily) in the Kids’ club and at the buffet in the restaurant
- For the littlest children there are small drinks, milk and baby food from Hipp and Alete
- There is a charge for non-alcoholic drinks and drinks at the bar
- Baby supervision by trained child supervisors for babies and infants aged from 0 to 2 years old, between Sunday and Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Child supervision by trained child supervisors for children aged 2 and over between Sunday and Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. and also on Saturday from 6.00 p.m to 8.30 p.m.
- Free WLAN in bedrooms
- Free use of Playstation and table football
- Own Sunkid skiing magic carpet to practice on yourself (in winter)
- Use of the indoor pool which has a children’s pool and also sauna area
- Free use of the Walserbus throughout Kleinwalsertal
- Use of the baby monitor
- Baby equipment such as baby jogger, pram with reclining position, baby chair, baby seesaw, cot, nappy bin, changing table, kettle and a hotplate with pan