We have opened again since July 4th, 2020!
We strive to do everything for the safety of our guests and employees and at the same time not to lose sight of hospitality and warmth.
With the variety of new measures that we implement with full responsibility, also personal responsibility and common sense are required so that we can do this together.
The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government
- please note that there may be changes! Status: 10/22/2020
We take part in the "Safe Hospitality" campaign ("Sichere Gastfreundschaft") offered by our government, and have all of our employees tested for Covid-19 weekly.
Please note that in Austria and thus also in Kleinwalsertal, the minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed in all public areas. An MNS must be worn in shops, restaurants and busy public places (bus stop, mountain railways, ...). Find more information!
Susanne + Mark Kerwell with the Alphotel team
- With our cleaning concept, combined with increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees
- Plexiglass panes are attached where necessary.
- The minimum distance of 1 m must be observed in all areas of the Alphotel.
- All common rooms are regularly ventilated at hourly intervals depending on usage.
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn in the Alphotel, this applies to all persons older than 6 years in the public areas.
- Lobby, Bar and Loung, Buffets
- When entering and leaving the sauna
- open Play area (Toberaum)
- Mouth and nose protection is NOT necessary at your seats indoor, in pool area and outdoor.
- Our Hotel is currently only open to guests who also stay overnight
- Elevator may only be used alone or by people belonging to the same household
- We ask you to refrain from "shaking hands"
- We welcome you from 2 p.m., your room will be available to you as usual from 4 p.m.
- We ask you to keep the check-out time & release of the rooms by 10.30 a.m. to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you
- You are welcome to enjoy the lunch buffet on the day of departure until 1.30 p.m.
- Please send us the holiday data sheet of the reservation confirmation in order to simplify the check-in
- The consumption of food and drinks is only permitted at seats. Please point this out to your children.
- Buffets take place in compliance with the hygiene regulations (hand disinfection) and with the necessary distance - we ask you to wear your mouth and nose protection at the buffet.
- Lunch buffet: from 12 noon to 1.30 p.m.
- Cake and snack buffet: from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- The self-service drinks bar for juice, lemonades, coffee & tea is still available
- Children's buffets are replaced by children's menus - as part of the evening menu from 6 p.m. together with the parents - no joint children's meal by the childcare
(Due to the earlier start of dinner with children's meals, we will not start the children's program again until 6.30 p.m.)
- The wine- & drinks menu are available in digital form - directly via your own device (QR code)
- Opening times will be adjusted if necessary
- We thank you for your understanding that specific table requests are not possible due to the maximum "table occupancy" and the minimum distances to be observed
- Hotel Bar: The seats directly at the bar are limited
- Are open - the distance rules and the associated maximum number of people must be observed - you will find these at the entrance to the pool area
- Opening times will be adjusted if necessary, current opening times are from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The sauna area is open and the restriction stipulates a minimum distance of 1m
- There are restrictions in person capacities in the sauna area due to the distance rules. The maximum number of guests per sauna is indicated in front of the sauna cabin
- Steam baths are also open - for use individually or with people belonging to the household
- Sauna essences are currently not allowed
- Opening times will be adjusted if necessary (longer opening times)
- The opening times for the sauna area are currently changed from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- If you wish, we can switch the sauna on earlier, please contact our reception team directly
- All treatments take place as usual, taking into account the hygiene- and distance rules
- All rooms are open and offer enough space
- Child care takes place in smaller groups
- Unfortunately, our Happy Clown cannot perform for hygienic reasons.
- Our activity program for the school holidays takes place in smaller groups in compliance with the distance rules
- Pony rides with our children's club cannot take place for reasons of hygiene.
But you can book guided pony rides for 30 minutes with us at the reception (charged)
- The sommer program includes many experiences in the Allgäu and Kleinwalsertal mountains
- For activities outside,awayfrom the hotel, we ask that youand your children to take your mouth and nose protection with you
- There is currently no joint children's meal with the children's club (meal with parents starts at 6 p.m.)
- The evening children's program does not start until 6.30 p.m.
- Cleaning by our trained employees with the cleaning concept of our professional partner company Hollu.
- We ask for your understanding: Only the maid is allowed to be in the room while cleaning the rooms
- Please support us by ventilating your room regularly, preferably also before the cleaning by the maid
- We ask you to keep the check out time & release of the rooms by 10.30 a.m. in order to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you